Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AG Retirement Strategy?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't remember a retirements list ever being leaked before but maybe I missed that. At any rate, between the leaked list and the sudden appearance of free shipping codes, I got to wondering if AG has hit on a way to clear out inventory of products they want to retire much more quickly than they might otherwise be able to do.

    What do you all think? Could this be a "back door" way of announcing retirements to the most dedicated fans plus giving us an incentive to buy while stocks last?

  2. #2
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    There's a new free shipping code?? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Ohhhhh... I am so broke!!!!

    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have been asking for advanced warning on items that will be retired. So I think this is a good thing that lists are appearing. Gives people a chance to buy if they want to. It is very upsetting when one day the item is in stock and the next it is poof - gone.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I am VERY glad the list got posted. I am also very happy that someone noticed that Kit's waffle iron was on the way out, because it is now one of my favorite sets.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •